IMPACTING THROUGH GIVING BACK
APTelecom is a proud PTC collaborator in delivering the PTC Academy.
The PTC Academy provides exceptional management training to rising industry leaders.
Academy courses focus on target topics necessary for professional advancement seldom addressed by formal education or institutional training.
- To reach the highest social return and impact through its Friends Programs, the ChildSafe Movement and the ChildSafe Alliance
- To provide best quality services to those we help through building best practice models in all Friends Programs and throughout the ChildSafe Alliance.
- To replicate successful models in line with local realities through the ChildSafe Alliance.
- To ensure the sustainability of our programs in terms of structure, policy development, behavior change and financially through our Friends Social Business Program.
Habitat for Humanity
Habitat for Humanity is a global nonprofit housing organization working in nearly 1,400 communities across the United States and in approximately 70 countries around the world.
Habitat’s vision is of a world where everyone has a decent place to live.
Habitat works toward our vision by building strength, stability and self-reliance in partnership with people and families in need of a decent and affordable home.
Bloom Again Foundation
The mission of Bloom Again Foundation is to provide economically vulnerable working women with financial assistance during times of financial need caused by medical emergencies, illness, or other health-related challenges.
Bloom Again does not fund medical procedures or medical care, but rather provides funding for living assistance during periods of personal or family incapacitation. Examples of gifts eligible for funding include money for:
- In-home health care
- Cab fare to and from doctor’s appointments
- Supplementing lost wages
- Transitional living
- Utilities or rent
- Child care